- Seagate Global entered the mining business as
one of the best ways to help people.
Seagate Global has access to capital and markets for mineral
output. Many communities have
resources, but no capital or expertise to develop them. Seagate Global acts as the bridge
between the two.
- Seagate Global's second objective is to help
improve the environment. Thus we
take into account the potential benefits of mining to the community versus the
negative environmental impact, and work to strike the right balance, sacrificing
profits if needed. We do not
support mining that is not environmentally responsible.
- Seagate Global works on behalf of communities to
strike deals that are fair to them, not just the mining companies.
- Seagate Global has the ability, through our
network of partnerships, to package mining operations of any scale.
- Seagate Global is partner to some of the world’s
largest mining operations, including COMPLANT, GMG, Kunming Iron and Steel and
many other companies.
- Seagate is partnering with mining interests focusing on community development which include large deposits of:
- Iron ore
- Seagate is currently assisting in the shipment of iron ore, manganese, chromite, and other minerals from the Philippines and Mexico to China.
- Seagate provides
working capital and equipment for mine expansion based on potential output of
- Seagate Global is
the economic and development advisor to the governor of Zambales, mining
capital of the Philippines.
- Dominador Tupaz, Pres. of Seagate Global Commodities,
is the Community Development Advisor to Philex Mines, the largest gold mining
company in the Philippines.
Bottom Line: Seagate Global can assist in community development
revolving around mining operations, provide capital for mine expansion and assist in delivering resources to China and other countries
Contact Information: Sam Shang, President, Seagate Global Trading, firstname.lastname@example.org